Return Policy

Can I request a return if I received the wrong item or if the item arrived damaged?
Of course. Returns request must be submitted within 3 days (counted from the delivery date shown on the tracking page) of product receipt in case we’ve mistakenly shipped you the wrong item or if the item arrived damaged. In this case the return shipping costs are to be covered by us and you will receive a full refund. If you contact us after 2 days, we are sorry to inform you that we can no longer accept a return request.
Can I request a return if there’s no issue with the product upon receipt?
Shopping from your home should be fun, so don’t be afraid to submit a return request if you’ve mistakenly ordered the wrong item or simply changed your mind. If that’s the case, a return request must be submitted within 30 days of product receipt, and the return shipping costs are to be covered by the buyer. Please note that returns in this case are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Also note that the remaining 80% refund will not be fully issued if the returned items are used or not in the same condition as when you received them.
What steps must I take if I want to return an item?
All returns must be authorized by SIPELEGANT, so please contact us within 3 or 30 days to begin the return process at return@sipelegant.com. In case there’s an issue with the product upon receipt, you may be asked to provide detailed pictures/videos to proof your claim. Once we confirm your claim, you’ll be issued a return authorization number and a return shipping address (not head office address). All items must be returned using a trackable shipping method that can deliver the items within 10 business days. You will not be eligible for a refund if you return an item without a return authorization number or to a different address than the one we’ve provided.
What is your refund processing time?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you’ll be notified of the approval or rejection of your refund via email. Refunds are normally fully processed within 2-3 business days from the day we receive the item and can take between 3 and 30 days to appear on your payment card. If the refund is taking longer than 30 days to appear on your payment card, please contact your bank/credit card company.
How will you refund me my money?
You can choose between an in store credit or a refund to your original payment method.
What if the package I return gets lost or damaged during transit?
SIPELEGANT will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost during transit when returning an item. Any claims of lost items should be filed with the respective carrier directly.